Job Manager/ Dispatcher
Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Anonymous
To own and take responsibility for all scheduled jobs with an allocated team / region, planning engineers' resource to ensure job completion in timely fashion whilst seeking to maximise engineer productivity.
You will stay customer focussed providing updates on the entire life cycle of a job, so customer expectations are met and exceeded, and deliver customer excellence at all times.
Key Responsibilities and Requirements:
* Organise and be accountable for planning engineers work to maximise their productivity and efficiency.
* Taking calls from customers and be accountable for dealing with their enquiry.
* Handle incoming calls received via phone, or electronically in a professional manner at all times
* Provide updates to customers throughout entire life cycle of job.
* Ensure all required internal processes are concluded, to allow throughput to engineer intervention completion.
* Report and track progress of planned and completed work to ensure SLA are met.
* Confirm booking arrangements for all site visits.
* Assist in team targets and SLA's set by the Job Operations Manager
* Build strong relationships with customers, engineers and across internal departments.
* Provide a first class customer service experience to all customers.
* Act as point of contact between the engineers and the customer.
* Participation in Regional team meetings, as requested by SSM to involve ASM, Admin & Dispatch as required.
* Ensure customer portals are updated in a timely manner
* Liaise with customers or third parties to ensure that all have been communicated with, problems managed and solutions provided.
* Allocating of sub contract work. Utilising in-house reporting to ensure job completion and accuracy of invoicing.
* Liaise directly with engineers in team to ensure all their paperwork is completed accurately and within the required timescales to meet customer expectations and internal SLA's.
* Ensuring Pen data is received in timely fashion, accurate and validated.
* Ad-hoc duties as required to ensure the smooth running of department.
Person specification and skills:
* Strong customer service skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Previous customer services or scheduling experience
* Previous inbound call experience
* Customer focused and professional
* Driven by providing excellent service
* Highly organised and professional
* MS Office skills