Senior AV Project Manager
Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Anonymous
Prospero Integrated are looking for a Senior Project Manager who will deliver projects to specification, on time, on budget and most importantly, to the client's satisfaction. The perfect candidate will ensure that all members of the project team are directed in an organized, efficient and effective manner. You will also develop and maintain respectful, collaborative partnerships within the internal project team.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
* Ensure that all members of the project team are directed in an organised, efficient and effective manner,
* Be proactive in Process improvement initiatives and mentoring of junior staff members,
* Manage multiple projects within the budgeted cost and to the satisfaction of the client,
* Plan a project's scheduling work and resources to ensure that the project is delivered on time and within budget,
* Assist in the development and deployment of best practices relating to Audio Visual projects and project management and more,
Skills and Attributes you will need to be successful:
* Have a broad knowledge of Audio Visual installations,
* Be highly organised, flexible and able to approach different types of tasks during the working day. The ability to prioritise and work under pressure is essential,
* Have a high level of computer literacy including Microsoft Project, Excel and Word,
* the ability to understand and communicate project budgets and schedules,
* Be able to financially manage projects, maximising the company's margin opportunity,
* Be able to lead and motivate a project team,
* Prince 2 qualifications an advantage,
* Have a valid passport & Driving License,
* Have the Legal right to work in the UK,
Our Client is made up of passionate, super-smart, energetic people, who will challenge and inspire you every day. Do you want to be part of something exciting and unique? Then please apply!
The role is paying £40,000- £50,000 depending on experience- Plus benefits.
Please apply with your CV and i'll get straight back to you, or give me a call on - Opt 2 to find out more