Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by PeopleReady
As part of the hiring process, we ask all candidates to complete an online application at:
Auto Auction Driver
Are you passionate about cars? Do you love the thought of sitting in the driver's seat of different cars every single day? PeopleReady is looking for Auto Auction Drivers to work at a client's auction house and garage. As an Auto Auction Driver, you would have the responsibility of transporting and parking vehicles in a parking lot or garage at an auto auction site. This type of position rarely lasts long before it is filled. Does this sound like a dream job? Then you should feel encouraged to apply by clicking the link above.
· Parking and retrieving automobiles for customers in parking lots or storage garages
· Using the system designated by the auction house to help customers locate their vehicles
· Keeping parking areas clean and orderly so space is used fully
· Washing, vacuuming, extracting, and buffing vehicles
· Patrolling parking areas to prevent vehicle damage and vehicle or property thefts
· Inspecting vehicles for damage
· Valid driver's license
· Able to drive manual and automatic transmission vehicles
· Some Auto Auction Driver assignments have additional screening requirements, such as an MVR check
· Strong communication skills
Please call me or stop by the branch if you have you have any questions.
Market Recruiter Coordinator
Phone. Cell. Fax.
Address. 8300 Professional Hill Dr Fairfax, VA 22031
PeopleReady Values: Be True, Be Passionate, Be Accountable, Be Optimistic, Be Respectful