Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Harry Meyering Center
Week 1: Monday (5:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.), Friday (12:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.)
Week 2: Monday (5:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.), Friday (12:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.), and Saturday (5:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. or 6:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.)
Week 3: Sunday (5:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. or 6:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.), and Friday (12:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.)
Plus fill-in, and holidays
Experience in institutional cooking preferred.
- High school graduate or equivalent. Must be 18 years of age, or older.
- Must possess a valid U.S driver's license and good driving record as defined by Harry Meyering's policy.
- Clear background checks as defined by regulations and policies.
- Ability to add and subtract, multiply and divide using units of American money and weight measurements.
- Ability to lift at least 30 pounds.
- Ability to do daily standing, bending and lifting.
- Must be able to stand for eight hours at a time.
- Must have the ability to multi-task, adapt to interruptions and changes in routines.
- Interest in assisting people supported to achieve personal outcomes and to provide person-centered supports.
- Must possess good verbal, reading and written communication in English, basic math skills and basic computer skills
- Ability to use hands and fingers to handle and feel, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch; occasionally required to sit, climb and balance, taste and smell.
- Supports the Mission, Values and Vision of the Harry Meyering Center.
- Demonstrates responsible work habits.
- Cooks meals according to the schedule.
- Stores delivery items occurring during the shift.
- Maintains a clean and sanitary kitchen.
- Communicates dietary concerns about the person served to the Certified Dietary Manager.
- Interacts with individuals served in a genuine and respectful manner.
- Supports team-oriented work environments.
- Pursues professional growth and development.
- Completes special projects as assigned by the Certified Dietary Manager.
Kettering Health Network
Universal Health Services, Inc.
CGT Home Care
Home Care Assistance
Home Care Assistance
Pleasant Valley Manor Care Center
BETHANY HOME INC