Customer Experience Advisor - Bournemouth - Salary DOE
Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Anonymous
Salary: DOE - competitive salary and benefits on offer.
We are actively recruiting for a Customer Experience Advisor, to join a growing team within our Clients Bournemouth office. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual with excellent customer service skills looking to develop a career within a growing, supportive environment.
The successful candidate will be building rapport with customers over the phone and on email, as well as working with internal teams to ensure the overall successful delivery of an outstanding customer service journey.
Responsibilities will include:
* Identifying customer learning opportunities by offering ad-hoc training via WebEx
* To become a product expert, in order to ensure that customers are utilising their products and services in the best possible way.
* Working with customers to deliver future system enhancements
* Develop a portfolio of customers by building strong rapport and understanding how they use the systems, to ensure the success of the customer user experience
* Handling incoming support queries, both over the telephone and on email - escalating more technical / critical queries quickly to ensure that any down time is minimised.
* Work in a self-motivated manner to ensure that you meet agreed SLA's and other internal targets and always ensure that the customer experience is positive and fulfilling.
Previous experience and required skills:
* Excellent customer service skills are essential - both written, over the telephone and face to face
* The ability to multi task and work under pressure, often to tight deadlines
* Previous technical support or call centre support experience would be ideal, due to the fast-paced nature of this role and the technical nature of the incoming queries
* The ability to work within a team as well as on your own initiative.
Our client is looking for a hardworking, reliable individual who shows ability to progress and develop their skills within the role. They are expanding their customer offerings but also developing their customer experience journey and for them to do this successfully, require a team of well-trained experts who thrive on delivering outstanding service .
For more information about this role or to apply, please contact Joy Bruce or Helen Stacey at Aspire Jobs in Ringwood
Bond Williams Ltd