Stores / Logistics Operative
Posted on Jan 21, 2019 by Anonymous
Global Manufacturing Aerospace Company
9% non - contributory pension
Straight Days - early finish Friday
A vacancy has arisen for a Stores operative working in the stores department for our manufacturing client in Chalgrove, OX. The successful candidate will provide resource in the stores, running pick lists and accurately picking production orders in accordance with company policy and procedure. To deliver materials (hardware and explosive articles) to process rooms as directed by the demands of the production plan. This role reports to the stores & facilities cell leader
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
1. Picking explosive, hardware and packing materials stored in automated carrousels, traditional shelving racks and magazines from designated locations around the site.
2. Accurately selecting and counting out stock in accordance with pick lists generated by the production system / plan.
3. Transacting and recording goods movements on the SAP warehouse inventory system.
4. Deliver materials (hardware and explosives) to and from, process rooms and stores, as directed by the demands of the production plan and working directly with assembly operators.
5. Auditing inventory to ensure accurate stock records are maintained.
6. Processing delivered goods and moving these to appropriate storage locations across the site.
7. Operating electric flatbed vehicles and Fork Lift Trucks.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
Basic industrial logistic duties gained from working in a manufacturing/warehouse environment
Good PC based skills with experience in Word/Excel and Outlook.
- Good practical problem solving skills.
- Fork Lift Truck license
For all successful candidates, our client will undertake background security checks. As part of this, they will need to confirm your identity, employment history and address history to cover the past five years as well as your nationality, immigration status and criminal record. For positions that require Security Clearance, the successful candidate must hold or be willing to obtain security clearance up to the relevant level for the role.
We will endeavor to respond to all applicants, but if you do not receive a response within 5 working days, please consider yourself unsuccessful on this application. Syntech Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this position.
Syntech Recruitment Ltd
Hays Specialist Recruitment Limited