Posted on Jan 22, 2019 by ITN Mark Education
This is a fantastic opportunity for highly motivated, enthusiastic and committed individuals to join an existing early years team at ITN Mark Education. We are working with a number independent and private nurseries situated in Bristol and the surrounding areas.
Do you feel stuck in your current role? Ready for a change?
ITN Mark is committed to providing the best opportunities to the people that make up our staff team. If you are a newly qualified nursery practitioner looking to start a bright career, or ready to a step up into room management we would love to hear from you.
As a nursery practitioner you will:
* Have experience of working in an early years setting (we also welcome interest from those newly qualified.)
* Have an CACHE / NVQ Level 3 in childcare or an equivalent qualification.
* Show you can prepare and support age related activities for children.
* Be able to support learning using the EYFS framework, carry out child observations and keep records & paperwork up to date.
* Have some training in paediatric first aid and around SEND (highly beneficial but not essential.)
* Your own dedicated consultant to support you.
* Flexible working patterns.
* Access to discounted online professional development courses.
* Building your own network across range of schools and nurseries.
* Fun and supportive environments to work in.
ITN Mark Education requires all staff to have an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, minimum of two references plus a face to face interview.
ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer. ITN Mark Education is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The daily rate of pay where stated is inclusive of annual leave entitlement
Yorkshire Education Limited
Job Paths 4 U
Buchan and London Recruitment
Flow Sports Personnel Ltd
Hoople Resourcing Ltd