Teaching Assistant - Enfield
Posted on Jan 19, 2019 by Academics Ltd
Academics are looking for strong University Graduates who are looking to work with top schools in Enfield
You don't need to have a Bachelor of Education to be a Teaching Assistant, all you need is a Degree of any subject and a huge passion for teaching and education.
Popular traits include
* Experience Working with Children
* Ability to build Good Relationships with Children, Teacher, Parents and Carers
* Flexibility, Creativity, Passion and Energy
* Teamwork and a Team Player
* Excellent Skills in Reading, Writing and Numeracy
Individual schools set their own requirements depending what they are needed for and so vary from school to school so entry requirements, qualifications and level of experience do vary.
Academics can advise you in how to prepare for interviews and trial days or how to improve the look of your CV or Cover letter.
If you would like to apply please contact Mathew Campbell on (phone number removed) or email your updated CV