Field Service Engineer
Posted on Jan 21, 2019 by Vantage Consulting
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Mechanical Field Service Engineer to join a well established, market leader supplier of machines.
The successful candidate should be qualified to C&G/ONC (or vocational equivalent) standard and have a mechanical engineering background, together with a practical working knowledge of machinery and a logical approach to fault finding. Experience of servicing machines would be an advantage but is not essential as full training will be provided.
The Role entails:
* Responding to customer call-outs
* Diary management.
* Evaluating and resolving problems
* Assisting with the installation of mechanical equipment
* Offering customer training
* Repairing, testing and maintaining mechanical equipment
* Monitoring the performance of products
* Developing and maintaining relationships with customers
The role requires frequent contact with customers, other field service engineers, the Sales Team, the Service Engineering Manager and the Systems Installation Engineers.
If this sounds like you and you'd like to be considered for the position, please contact Jake Croxton at Vantage Consulting on (phone number removed) or email to find out more
Rise Technical Recruitment Limited