Assistant Professor - Diagnostic Medical Sonography - Alfred State Col
Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Alfred State College
Teaching assignment will include instruction in related sonographic lectures and laboratories at the associate level. Will assist in overseeing outcomes assessment and maintaining accreditation with JRCDMS. Additional duties within the Allied Health department will include student recruitment, student orientation and advisement, curriculum/course development, liaison to the external curriculum advisory committee and clinical sites, and various college/department service.
- BS in Radiologic Science, Diagnostic Medical Sonography, Health Education, or closely related field.
- Two years of clinical experience in the professional discipline.
- One year of experience in teaching experience; clinical or classroom.
- Experience in curriculum development and student advisement, supervision and evaluation.
- Possession of current registration in Echocardiography, Abdomen and/ or OB/GYN. Vascular credential preferred. RDMS, RDCS, CCI, ARRT (S)
Pursuant to University policy, Alfred State College is committed to ensuring equal employment, education opportunity, and equal access to services, programs, and activities without regard to an individual's race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability, gender characteristics, marital status, veteran status, military status, domestic violence victim status, or ex-offender status. Employees, students, applicants or other members of the University community (including but not limited to vendors, visitors, and guests) may not be subjected to harassment that is prohibited by law or treated adversely based upon a protected characteristic.
All applicants are subject to a criminal, employment, and educational background check.
Applicants interested in positions may access the Annual Security and Fire Safety Report for the College at . Crime statistics are reported in accordance with the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act. Applicants may request a hard copy of the report by contacting the SUNY Alfred State College University Police Department at .