Health and Safety Consultant
Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Anonymous
The successful candidate will be supported in expanding their knowledge base, achieving additional qualifications and advancing within the company. Our client has an excellent working environment and every member of the team is encouraged to contribute to the growth of the company.
* Competitive remuneration package for experienced candidates.
* Laptop and software subscriptions where appropriate.
* Flexible working opportunities..
* Opportunities for further education and training.
* Clear opportunity to progress within the organisation.
* Assist the health and safety team in providing quality health and safety consultancy services on a range of projects.
* Ensure compliance on all projects with the applicable health and safety regulations
* Communicating and liaising effectively with colleagues and architects, subcontractors, contracting engineers, consultants, co-workers and clients.
* Participate in site safety audits and prepare reports.
* Taking an active role in the marketing of the organisations health and safety services and input to the team strategic plan.
* Relevant third Level Qualification in Occupational Health & Safety or engineering qualification and can demonstrate relevant health and safety industry experience.
* Preferably over five years post graduate experience.
* IOSH membership.
* Self-motivation and proactive in a dynamic project environment.
* An extremely high level of verbal and written communication skills.
* A strong focus on time and resource management.
* Very solid communication and IT skills.
* Excellent people management and project execution capability.
* Full clean driving license