Chef de Partie
Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Anonymous
* Off peak gym membership
* Meals on duty
* Free Parking
* The ability to work well within a team and learn from those around you.
* Daily food preparation.
* The ability to work in a faced paced environment while always maintaining a high standard of service.
* Abide by and enforce health codes and cleanliness standards in the kitchen and food storage areas.
* Ensure that HACCP standards are adhered to at all times.4
* The ability to show extensive knowledge of food, ingredients and presentation.
* Have leadership skills be highly organised, hands on and possess a passion for food
* Ensure all dishes leaving the kitchen are prepared to the approved standard of presentation
* To avoid unnecessary wastage, observe proper portion planning and control and to act in a cost effective, responsible manner.
* Banqueting experience
* Comfortable with high volume.
* HACCP Knowledge and Training
* Ability to work as a team player
* Immediate start
* Flexibility to work with other disciplines within the Kitchen
Please apply with CV for immediate consideration