Front Of House Manager
Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Anonymous
* Spa Membership
* Meals on duty.
* Discounts on treatments, products, meals in the Gulfstream Restaurant and stays in the hotel.
* Assistance finding accommodation in the locality if necessary and temporary accommodation for settling in period if required.
* To manage Front of House, Sales and Reservations in line with laid down procedures and ensure all the team are well trained on the standards to ensure there is a consistent service delivered at all times.
* To select and recruit staff in line with budgeted staffing levels and subject to management approval.
* To train and develop the team to ensure that they are highly motivated and focused on service quality and customer satisfaction at all times.
* To ensure that all the team listen actively to guests comments, that there is a procedure in place to register guest feedback and that guest's comments are considered in the continuous improvement of the service provided.
* To manage the Maintenance element of Fidelio, ensuring all information is promptly entered into the system.
* To provide feedback to team members on their performance on a regular basis informally and formally every six months ensuring that all team members have agreed objectives.
* To manage payroll costs and operating costs in line with budget.
* To be aware of and adhere to all legislative requirements particularly in relation to Health & Safety and ensure all others within your area do the same to comply with requirements.
* To conduct Duty Management shifts in line with hotel procedures.
* To oversee Reservations Department and liaise with Sales Department