Mortgage Re-Verification Representative
Posted on Jan 20, 2019 by Frasco Inc
Frasco, Inc. provides unparalleled quality investigations throughout the entire United States. Frasco is a full-service investigation corporation serving the insurance, legal, employment, and entertainment communities. Our client base includes many of the nation's largest insurance carriers in the workers' compensation, liability, and disability arenas; corporate and independent counsel; risk management for entertainers and public figures; and many municipalities and public agencies. Services we provide include surveillance, statement & interviews, activities checks, background checks, and other investigative endeavors.
We are seeking full-time Re-Verification Representatives to join our growing team in Naperville, IL.
We are looking for professionals with a strong customer service background who have a proven ability to solve problems and manage tasks quickly and reliably. The position involves re-verifying information on mortgage applications, such as asset and employment / income. In addition, the role includes researching and entering information accurately into the company database.
• Perform and manage inbound / outbound calls for Employment and Asset Re-Verification's.
• Maintain effective record keeping for all calls handled.
• Compile accurate and timely re-verification requests to send via fax. Ensure all re-verification's sent out are followed up on in a timely manner.
• Data entry of information re-verified by telephone and fax (i.e. employment dates, pay rates and assets, etc.)
• Quality assurance and data review of information obtained for re-verification's.
• Communicate effectively and efficiently to all parties involved in obtaining re-verification information.
Successful candidates will possess the following skills, education and experience:
- High School diploma (or GED) is required; Associates or Bacherlor's Degree preferred
- At least 1-2 years of experience in a customer service/ high volume call center related position
- Ability to analyze information quickly and identify discrepancies
- Experience with navigating computer systems, as well as excellent data entry skills* (minimum of 55- 60 WPM)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook and Internet Navigation
- Ability to multi-task and manage daily assignments
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, detail-oriented work environment
- Enjoys interacting with people from all walks of life
- Experience with researching business information on the web
- Bilingual candidates are strongly encouraged to apply, but not a requirement
- Previous background and Human Resources Administrative work preferred.
Frasco offers competitive starting salary and full benefits package, including matching 401k after a 60 day waiting period. EOE
Request Technology - Robyn Honquest