Business Development Manager
Posted on Jan 21, 2019 by Frasco Inc
Frasco, Inc. is an Enterprise-Wide Solutions Provider and Leader in the Industry! Become a Part of our Growing Team!
ABOUT US: Frasco Profiles is a division of Frasco, Inc. a full-service business to business investigation corporation serving employers throughout the United States, including many of the nations largest employers, insurance carriers, municipalities and public agencies, as well as the professional service partners that represent them. The Frasco Profiles division provides national and international pre-employment screening services, including background checks, drug screening, physicals and other talent assessment tools.
Frasco Profiles is seeking a seasoned Executive Level Sales Management Professional who is interested in joining the team as a Director, National Sales based in the Los Angeles Metropolitan area.
The Business Development Manager is a results-driven sales position where individuals actively seek out and engage customer prospects. The Business Development Manager will be tasked in creating and presenting appropriate solutions in order to boost top-line revenue growth and profitability to every customer and prospect.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Develop and pursue monthly, quarterly and annual sales and gross profit targets
- Pipeline and forecast management
Skills / Knowledge:
Proven track record of success, consisting of:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Background Screening Industry relationships and ability to effectively communicate with executive level decision makers
- Successful record of selling mid-market and enterprise solutions, including proposals, presentations and complex/lengthy sales cycles
- Intimate knowledge of the Background Screening Industry, including the competitive landscape
- Aggressive attitude in developing new accounts and building personal relationships
- Excellent time management and organization skills and strong attention to detail
- Superior client facing interaction skills together with negotiation tactics
- Computer literacy requirements: Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, Customer Relationship Management software
- The ability to give client presentations and win business
- Minimum of a Bachelors degree from accredited university preferred
- 2+ years of experience selling within the pre-employment background industry demonstrating a track record of goal attainment, proven and continued success in selling and closing customers including remotely and in-person
- Strong analytical, negotiation, writing, speaking and presentation skills. A demonstrated ability to deliver product presentations and written proposals to both groups and individuals
- Demonstrated ability to uncover client needs and propose solutions to close new business opportunities and meet new revenue targets on an on-going basis
- Extreme work ethic, initiative, accountability and ambition
- Highly motivated and independent, a hunter with strong drive to succeed
- Ability to travel is necessary
- Valid drivers license
Headquartered in Burbank, CA, Frasco, Inc. has enjoyed immense success and a proud history of growth since 1964! We offer an extremely competitive base salary, commission and bonus opportunities along with a comprehensive benefits package, including matching 401k.
If you are passionate about driving the business and working for a leader in the industry, we want to hear from you! Please send Resume with cover letter and salary requirements. EOE
All inquiries will remain confidential
Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.