Sr. Web Analyst
Posted on Jan 22, 2019 by Under Armour
Under Armour is seeking a technical, analytical, curious and driven Senior Analyst to join our growing Ecommerce Analytics & Optimization team. The Analytics team is charged with supporting and delivering proactive, actionable insights across a variety of functional areas including marketing, merchandising, finance, planning, ecommerce, retail, product, UX and customer service. The Senior Analyst will support the Manager of Analytics & Optimization with reporting and analysis activities tied to website optimization, testing, business performance, promotion performance and marketing. The Senior Analyst will support the success of the Ecommerce organization by collaborating cross-functionally to develop analytics business requirements to enable the measurement of marketing programs, new site features & functionality and tests. The anlalyst will also develop innovative tracking to enable more in-depth analysis of our business to drive growth and opportunity.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Develop analytics business tracking requirements to enable indepth analysis of new site features and functionality, tests and advanced site analytics. Translated Analytics business requirements into technical requiremetns for tag management developer to implement.
- Partner closely with engineering, marketing, product management and tag implementation team to prioritize tracking requests in support of new site features, functionality, revenue generation and tests.
- Ensure all new features released to digital platforms are properly tagged for Adobe Analytics and the data is flowing into the analytics platform as expected
- Proactively identify and implement tracking to improve Adobe Analytics platform to enable more advanced analytics
- Translate data into insights to drive the business, integrating recommendations into meetings with cross functional teams and providing written recommendations that tell the story
- Partner with broader ecommerce team to provide actionable insights and recommendations to improve website and marketing performance through ad-hoc analysis and analysis of specific initiatives
- Summarize key findings and recommendations in both oral and written form to various teams and executives
- Identify optimization opportunities for site testing to drive the business including customer and business value
- Analyze site A/B tests and recommend actionable rollout plans
- Support analytics team with ad hoc analyses as needed
- Strong analytic skills, attention to detail, along with the ability to make recommendations based on analysis
- Expert knowledge with Adobe Analytics - Adhoc, Analysis Workspace and Reporting & Analytics experience required
- Familiarity with Tag Management Tools (Adobe DTM/Launch, Tealium, etc)
- Hands on experience with Adobe Target
- Advanced Excel
- Experience with Tableau and other data visualization tools, SAS, SQL
- Demonstrated ability to structure and conduct analyses to generate insight and recommendations
- Demonstrated ability to lead and/or work effectively in a highly-collaborative environment by influencing without authority
- Strong analytical, quantitative and problem-solving skills resulting in action oriented recommendations
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Attention to detail, able to multi-task, troubleshoot and problem solve
Education and/or Experience
- BA/BS in marketing, economics, computer sciences, statistics, business or other quantitative discipline
- 2-3 years of experience in a forecasting or sales planning role - preferably in a retail environment.
- Expert knowledge of MS Excel.