Manual Miller - J1686
Posted on Jan 22, 2019 by Anonymous
Our client is an outstanding Manufacturing Company, Est in the 1960's and still growing. They create and develop some of the most advanced vacuum systems. They design, deliver and support and are well known for their excellent service and innovative ideas.
The main purpose of this role is to operate the manual mill, in order to produce high tolerance parts and components.
Key Responsibilities include:
* Ability to read engineering drawings and operate manual machines.
* Able to use appropriate measuring equipment
* Clocking on works orders to initiate the start of the job
* Meet deadlines for internal and external customers
* Improve efficiency by working to reduce set-up
Indicative Performance Measures:
* A proven track record of understanding how to use machines and problems associated with machining different shapes and sizes of components
* Good working knowledge of XYZ ProtoTRAK controls
* Ability to read and understand engineering drawings
* Have an understanding of how parts/material will react after and during machining to be able to foresee potential problems before they arise.
* Capable of using the relevant measuring equipment that is suitable for the tolerance band being checked
* Understands and works to the 5s program.
* Craft apprenticeship and 3 years' minimum experience of actual machining in a production environment.
* Comfortable working to deadlines set.
* Willing to contribute to the overall improvement and success of the business practices.
Please send your CV and salary expectations to
The RSE Group aim to respond to all applications personally. However, due to the high number of applications we receive, we regret this is not always possible. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 14 days of your application, please be advised that you have not been successful in this instance. Please note the RSE Group Privacy Notice is available on our website. A paper copy is available upon request
Page Personnel Finance
Nucleus Precision Consultants