Primary Graduate Teaching Assistant | Thurrock
Posted on Jan 22, 2019 by Edustaff
Are you an aspiring Primary Teacher?
Are you confident and experienced in the classroom, but seeking some extra experience to build upon a steady platform to support your teacher training applications?
The Primary school in Thurrock are looking for a strong and confident Graduate to join their team in a Primary Teaching Assistant role!
>>Primary Graduate Teaching Assistant post
>>£60-£65 per day
>>Lasting until the end of the academic year, Full-Time role
Graduate Primary TA / Teaching Assistant Specification:
* 2.1 or above in a Psychology/Childhood Studies/Education based degree
* Good A-Levels
* A-C Grade in GCSE Maths, English and Science
* A genuine aspiration towards becoming a Primary Teacher
* Excellent subject knowledge
* Prior experience of working in an educational setting highly desirable
About the Graduate Primary TA / Teaching Assistant role:
* School will give full support throughout the training
* Responsible for working 1:1 with pupils of varying skills and ability
* Small group work through intervention and booster classes with low and high ability pupils
* Opportunity to lead whole-class teaching under the supervision of the class teacher
*Primary school located in Thurrock, Essex
*Easily accessible by car and public transport
*Rated 'Good' by Ofsted
Don't miss your chance and apply today by sending your CV to Lauren at Edustaff!
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants for this Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant post will be contacted