Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Pertemps Nottingham Commercial
We have an urgent need for a lift engineer in the Midlands.
The role of lift engineer will involve:
- Carrying out regular planned maintenance of a variety of types of lifts, including passenger lifts, goods lifts and scissor lifts
- Attending to breakdowns, carrying out diagnostic analysis and repairs
- Working to the highest safety standards
- Ensuring all paperwork is keep up to date and correct in line with legal and company requirements
- Being part of the 24 hour call out rota as required
The ideal lift engineer candidate will be:
- NVQ3 qualified
- Experience of a wide variety of makes and models of lift equipment
- Hold a full UK driving licence
- CSCS preferred
- DBS check preferred
This role comes with a company vehicle, great progression opportunities for the right candidate, excellent ovetime earnings potential.
If you feel this role of lift engineer is for you, please apply via the link