Electrically Biased Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Synergi Search & Select Limited
JOB TYPE: Contract
LOCATION: Witham, Essex
SHIFT: Monday - Friday (8 hours on 5 days or 10 hours on 4 days)
Are you an experienced engineer! Electrically biased engineer needed
To execute the site professional maintenance (PrM) strategy which includes; planned preventative, reactive, condition based and time-based maintenance to high speed production lines, process plant and all associated services & utilities that exist on the site.
Roles and responsibilities of an Electrically Biased Multi Skilled Engineer
• Good level of Electrical & Mechanical multi-skilling
• Good knowledge of PLC systems (preferable)
• Mechanical work with hydraulics, pumps, gearboxes, valves, steam, compressed air, generators
• Good communication skills
• Experience in leading or managing a team (preferred)
Requirements of an Electrically Biased Multi Skilled Engineer
• Relevant City and Guilds, ONC/HNC or higher.
• Time served apprenticeship training program completed.
• 17th Edition and recognised automation training.
• Experienced maintainer of FMCG equipment, food industry preferable but not essential
Benefits of an Electrically Biased Multi Skilled Engineer
• Contributory Pension
• Available overtime