Posted on Jan 21, 2019 by Little Elms Daycare Nurseries
Start your 2019 with a fresh start with Little Elms, a company who recognises their employees for the work that they do and you can reap the generous benefits as a result!
Come and join the Leading Family Run Nursery Group in South London!
We at Little Elms Daycare Nursery in Sydenham are currently recruiting for a Nursery Nurse to join our growing team.
You have the choice of working with 2-3-year olds or 3-5-year olds.
You will be joining a family run business, that has been established since 2009.
Our nursery offers state-of-the-art facilities, combining bright and spacious rooms indoors with fabulous outdoor areas.
You will be working on a full-time basis, as the new Nursery Nurse, all year round.
You will be working over 4 days from 7:15am until 6:15pm, with one day off in the week, all year round.
Benefits on offer include:
* Salary: £17,000 per annum
* Attendance/Performance Related Bonus every 3 months
* PerkBox - gives you free mobile phone insurance, high street discounts, car breakdown cover, discount on cinema tickets, free Café Nero drink every month, travel perks and much more
* Generous Childcare discount
* Fantastic Transport Links
* Free uniform is provided
* Excellent working conditions
* Opportunities across all 10 of our nurseries for progression
* Opportunity to gain further qualifications including NVQ's
* Access to the best equipment/resources
* Day to day support from a strong management team
The ideal Nursery Practitioner candidate must have:
* A minimum Level 3 in Childcare and Education (or above or equivalent)
* Sound knowledge of the EYFS
* Strong communication skills both written and verbal
* Experience of working as a Nursery Practitioner
* Ability to use initiative
* A passion for the Early Years
* Please send your CV as soon as possible to discuss the opportunity available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available *
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references *
* Little Elms Daycare Nurseries are an Equal Opportunities Employer *
Little Elms Daycare Nurseries is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
The successful applicant will be required to undertake online safeguarding training and all positions are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS)