Year 4 Teacher/ Primary Teacher
Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Supply Desk
Teachers with various experiences and availability would be welcomed to get in touch to discuss further.
Supply Desk ar pleased to be working with a small but friendly and diverse primary school located in Buckinghamshire who believe laying the foundations during primary education lead to life long learning and well rounded adults. They are active in the community and encourage families involvement within school life. They are extremely supportive of their staff and provide regular CPD and opportunities for team building.
Year 4 Primary Teacher - Buckinghamshire
Starting ASAP in January 2019
Full or part time
Suitable for an experienced teacher or an NQT
We are currently looking for candidates who:
• Are outstanding classroom practitioners with a creative and energetic approach
• Have a clear knowledge and understanding of theKS2 curriculum
• Are committed, professional and are a good communicators with excellent interpersonal skills
• Qualified Teacher / Registered with GTC/ QTS/ NQT
• Ability to forward plan and organise: to communicate well at all levels and meet relevant professional deadlines and curriculum standards
Supply Desk can offer you:
* Competitive rates of pay
* Recommend a friend bonus scheme
* Out of hours on-call service
* Day to day or long term assignments
Supply Desk is working in partnership with Buckinghamshire Local Authority and represent a host of opportunities in Buckinghamshire. In addition to top rates of pay, and a commitment to your professional development we can offer you a pension contribution scheme and a dedicated consultant to support you every step of the way. Please visit our website .
To take full advantage of this opportunity please forward your CV to
or call Jenny Harrison on: (phone number removed) / (phone number removed) / (phone number removed) or Nav Panesar on (phone number removed) for more information.
Due to the overwhelming response to online advertising, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Supply Desk offer a £100 'Golden Hello' for anyone who introduces a teacher/teaching assistant. Get in touch for further details.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards