SharePoint Web Application Developer
Posted on Aug 31, 2022 by Request Technology
*We are unable to sponsor as this is a permanent full time role*
A prestigious company is on the search for a SharePoint Web Application Developer. This role is responsible for the design, development, integration, implementation and maintenance of our clients internal and external websites. For this role, this individual needs to have 3+ years of experience with SharePoint 2013 development and administration. They also need to have experience with SQL Server 2012 or higher, including T-SQL. Also need to have experience with .NET framework 3.5 or higher.
- Facilitate collaboration for development of long-term strategic plans of internal and external websites in conjunction with business units, IT product owners, and Enterprise Architecture
- Assist business units and project management in developing the budget projections based on short- and long-term goals and objectives
- Lead the gathering of specifications/requirements for new or enhanced website capabilities as needed
- Develop, create, integrate, and test capabilities for internal and external websites such as Company and Company corporate websites, SharePoint applications, etc.
- Develop concept, build the placement, and layout internal and external website pages and user interfaces based on provided content
- Integrate data from various Back End services, databases, and third party systems
- Develop and enhance databases required for internal and external websites
- Create custom stored procedures, functions, etc. to automate various business processes
- Evaluate and maintain performance of internal and external websites
- Provide critical support for all website content update needs in a timely base
- Develop information, usage, performance, reports on internal and external websites
- Facilitate, schedule and conduct training on the capabilities and usage of internal and external website
- 3+ years' experience
- SharePoint 2013 development and administration
- SQL Server 2012 or higher, including T-SQL
- .NET Framework 3.5 or higher, C#, ASP.NET
- Microsoft IIS web server management
- Bachelor's in Computer Science or equivalent degree with experience.