Full Stack Senior - Data Storage
Posted on Aug 30, 2022 by Request Technology
*We are unable to sponsor as this is a permanent full time role*
*All Employees must be Covid-19 Vaccinated.*
A prestigious fortune 500 company is on the search for a Full Stack Senior - Data Storage. This senior will build out storage platforms, data analytic solutions, Data Lake patterns, and use cloud data storage. This individual needs to have experience with Java, Spark, Scala, Angular, HTML, and cloud such as AWS or GCP. They also will need to have experience with Amazon Elastic Map Reduce (EMR).
- Senior Full Stack Engineer who enjoys data and building data storage platforms from ground up using microservices architecture.
- Our ideal candidate is passionate about data analysis, technology and helping people use the technology to transform their business processes and analytics.
- You will join a team building a new future by working on pioneering cloud data governance tools and technologies.
- You will support a variety of internal customers and draw on all the skills in your toolkit to analyze, design, and develop microservices based apps focusing cloud data storage and analytic solutions that use data lake patterns.
- Master or bachelor's degree
- 5-7 + years of relevant professional experience
- 6+ years of demonstrated experience developing RESTFUL APIs with Spring Boot
- 5+ years of proven experience developing in Java, Spark, Scala, Python
- 4+ years of experience developing in Angular, and with HTML and CSS
- 4+ years of experience in one of the following Cloud technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google
- 3+ years of implementation and tuning experience specifically using Amazon Elastic Map Reduce (EMR)
- 4+ year of experience with relational database architecture
- Demonstrated experience working with different Databases and understanding of data concepts (including data warehousing, data lake patterns, structured Familiar implementing AWS services in distributed computing, enterprise environments