Director of Cemeteries (Sales and Operations)
Posted on Jan 21, 2019 by Catholic Funeral and Cemetery Services
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serve as the primary face of this ministry to the community
- Executive and Ministry Management
- Financial Management
- Sales & Operations Management
- Facilities and Grounds Management
- Staff Supervision, assisting other Diocesan departments and committees as needed and performance of special projects and tasks.
JOB REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- 5+ years of Sales Management experience and managing an organization with demonstrated experience in day-to-day operations.
- Four-year college degree required
- A practical understanding of the Roman Catholic funeral and burial liturgies and policies.
- Must be a Roman Catholic with a strong sense of "church" who possesses a supportive and energetic attitude toward the Church, her teachings and her work.
- Demonstrated high level of leadership, and coaching.
- A flexible personality, strong business judgement and analytical mind
- Pragmatic problem-solving skills
- Solid communications (oral and written) and listening skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel and other general-purpose computer applications
- An executive who is team oriented, proactive and a collaborative business partner with outstanding leadership skills
About the Employer
Catholic Management Services offers strategic planning and professional services to support the mission of our client dioceses across the nation. As a Church-owned organization, we are uniquely positioned to understand its issues and, therefore, serve its needs. Catholic Management Services incorporates best practices to deliver strategic models and shared solutions to meet the complex business needs of today's Catholic Church. Our goal is to create a financially healthy and sustainable environment in areas ranging from funeral and cemetery operations to administration.