Care Coordination Manager [Inside Sales]
Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Texan Allergy LLC
Join the team of one of the fast growing companies in the US, recognized on both Austins Fast 50 and the Inc. 500. At Texan Allergy & Sinus Center we pride ourselves on providing patient care that sets us apart from the rest and improves quality of life. We provide patients with innovative allergy and sinus therapies that fit their lifestyle. Headquartered in Austin, we have clinics statewide and are always expanding to accommodate more patients; making it easy for Texans everywhere to get the allergy and sinus treatment they need.
Care Coordination Manager
Texan Allergy & Sinus Center is seeking a full time care coordination manager to leading a team that helps guide our patients to their scheduled appointments. This positions primary responsibility is to establish and lead processes that prevent appointment cancelation and help staff overcome patient objections to following through with their scheduled appointments. The ideal candidate should be dynamic and engaging, have inside sales background with success training and developing other inside sales team members and be results oriented. This position will report to our Revenue Cycle Director and will be located at our headquarters in Austin, TX.
Benefits and Perks:
Compensation is salary base plus an opportunity to earn bonus based on company goals.
Texan Allergy offers a competitive pay along with medical/dental coverage, paid holidays, 10 days PTO. We also offer 401K after 1 year of service.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Direct the insurance verification and surgery scheduling functions of Texan Allergy & Sinus Center.
- Drive processes that result in increased surgery capacity utilization and decreased cancelation for surgeries and allergy tests.
- Lead, coach and develop all employees within the Department.
- Monitor team members' performance, productivity and quality through standard reports.
- Maintain a continual call monitoring program to assess the quality of individual Insurance Verification Specialist and Surgery Scheduler calls with patients and drive towards continued improvement.
- Ensure the insurance verification function is fully staffed and operational during Texan Allergy hours of operation to verification patients insurance, provide patients with out of pocket costs and payment plan options as required.
- Ensure the surgery scheduling function is fully staffed and operational during Texan Allergy hours of operation to engage sinus patients requiring surgical intervention, schedule surgeries, verify insurance, provide out of pocket costs and coordinate pre-op requirements.
- Act as primary contact for escalated calls and/or escalated issues related to your team that require additional research and/or special handling.
- Coordinate with Patient Service Director, Medical Providers and Partnered Anesthesiology Groups for changes in schedules and availability for surgical procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Required 5 years of experience in a healthcare customer service or call center environment
- Preferred 2-3 years of experience in leading/supervising others
- Preferred 2-3 years of experience in inside sales
- Surgical scheduling, medical terminology/coding and billing preferred
- Knowledge of Commercial insurance, Medicare and Medicaid guidelines required
- Great communication skills are paramount (in all modes: in-person, phone and email)
Texan Allergy is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.