Water Restoration Technician
Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Roto-Rooter Services Company
US-CO-Denver | US-CO-Colorado Springs
Roto-Rooter is the name that home owners and businesses have turned to for over 80 years for their plumbing and drain cleaning troubles. Our newest division, water restoration, is growing quickly, and we are adding additional technicians.
- Arrive at customer site as scheduled
- Inspect site and present solutions to the customer
- Complete the project utilizing all safety guidelines provided by Roto-Rooter Services Company
- Complete the project in established time frame
- Ensure the project is complete to the customer's satisfaction
- Service technician experience preferably in the restoration industry
- Strong customer service focus and able to communicate effectively with customers
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Clean driving record and pass background check
- IICRC Certification a PLUS!
At Roto-Rooter we believe that investing in our employees is the best investment we can make. We also care about the health and welfare of our employees and their families. That's why we are proud of our extensive employee benefit package including:
- Medical Benefits
- Prescription Drug Card
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Training
- Life Insurance
- 401K Savings Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, military status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.