Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Roto-Rooter Services Company
Roto-Rooter, America's premier provider of plumbing and drain cleaning service, is the name that homeowners and businesses turn to for quality service. We are proud of our 83-year history of success, but it's our future that has us so excited!
We are growing and have an excellent opportunity for a skilled backhoe or mini-excavator operator for sewer & water services repairs/replacements.
- Follow OSHA and Root-Rooter safety procedures
- Interact with customers as needed
- Perform manual labor in an open excavation
- Operate and maintain equipment
- Work in confined spaces and open trenches
- Construction experience in both residential and commercial
- Able to work in confined spaces and open trenches
- Complete jobs within specified time lines
- Able to operate backhoe digging to depths beyond 9 feet.
- Current CDL Class A license
- Trenchless water, sewer & gas experience a plus
- Work a flexible schedule that may include nights and weekends
At Roto-Rooter we believe that investing in our employees is the best investment we can make. We also care about the health and welfare of our employees and their families. That's why we are proud of our extensive employee benefit package including:
- Medical Benefits
- Prescription Drug Card
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Training
- Life Insurance
- 401K Savings Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, military status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.