Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Entercom - Sports
The Sales Planner will be responsible for supporting the TWIN (Traffic, Weather, and Information Network) Ad Sales team across a variety of sales and administrative functions. We are looking for a professional and detail-oriented and motivated individual with exceptional organizational and computer skills.
Essential responsibilities include the following:
- Assist in building schedules and proposals for short duration unit sales and entitlements
- Work with TWIN Ad Sales team to assist in prospecting new business by gathering research (i.e. Nielsen Rankers, etc.) and working with Entercom Research team
- Ensure activation of short duration unit sales across Entercom stations nationwide by coordinating order entry in local Entercom markets
- Monitor and provide updates on preemptions for play by play sports, news events, etc. and escalate for resolution
- Accurate tracking of revenue for booked short duration units
- Assist in confirming local station filing of affidavits and Synchronicity posting
- Assist with maintenance of email lists for local station access credentials and reporting from Synchronicity system
- The right candidate is a team player with a positive attitude
- Excellent written and verbal skills are MUST
- Must be very detail oriented
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in a media sales environment with knowledge of, and expertise using sales and traffic systems.
- Solid understanding and comfortable in working with media math
- Able to thrive in a fast paced and high energy environment.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- College degree preferred.