Field Sales (Branch) Manager
Posted on Jan 21, 2019 by BSN Sports
Sales Management & Training: Coach/train Sales Pros on product knowledge, company policy and procedures; motivate Sales Pros to exceed goals and develop professional sales habits; resolve problems on a timely basis; and ensure Sales Pros adhere to company policy.
Business Development: Travel in the field with Sales Pros to help them develop new accounts and increase sales in current accounts - expected to be ten (10) or more business days a month as well as time participating in regional Coaches Clinics/Shows and AD Conferences.
Sales: Achieve sales and margin goals for the assigned territory.
Recruiting: Develop a pipeline of future Sales Pros; interview and recruit the best talent to join the BSN SPORTS team.
Territory & Company Development: Plan growth of market share, sales, and contribution; budget and forecast sales of products. Assist RSM and VP in planning and presentations for Sales Meetings and participate in purchasing meetings or training as needed.
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Results Driven
- Team building
- Client Focus
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Building trust
- Gaining commitment
- Strong coaching capabilities
- Effective planning and organizing
- Technical/Professional Knowledge
- Bachelor's degree from a 4-year university
- 2+ years prior sales management experience
- 3+ years prior B2B sales experience with a proven track record of success
- Recruiting experience
- Experience training new employees
Our Branch Managers enjoy: