Audit Senior - Beaconsfield
Posted on Jan 19, 2019 by Anonymous
An award-winning accountancy practice are looking for a talented Auditor to join their successful practice.
You will take on a whole new level of responsibility, working in one of the most promising Audit and Accounts teams in the area. From leading Audits to training juniors, you will be given the opportunity to progress to a Manager Role.
You will need to be close to qualifying or qualified ACA or ACCA and be ready to step into a fast-paced and rewarding role within a prestigious firm of accountants.
The role is 80% Audit and 20% Accounts. You will have several Semi Seniors under you so leadership experience is preferred.
* Leading audits for a variety of clients
* Planning of the audit file through to completion
* Travelling to client's premises to conduct audits
* Preparing accounts for Corporate clients
* Supervising and delegating work to the junior members of the team
* Liaising with other departments to effectively and efficiently complete jobs
* Building and maintaining excellent client relationships
* Preparation of corporation tax returns and computations
* Client and HMRC correspondence
* Qualified ACA or ACCA or close to qualifying
* 3+ years' audit experience within accountancy practice
* Experience with audit and accounts software
* Accounts preparation experience
* Experience dealing directly with clients
* Ability to lead and organise team members
If you are interested or would like to know more then contact Harry Ellis at AJ Chambers
YOUR Personal Training
REL Field Marketing
Bryn McMillan Consulting