Audit Supervisor - Southmapton
Posted on Jan 20, 2019 by Anonymous
AJ Chambers are currently recruiting for an established Accountancy Practice based in the Southampton area. The firm we are working with is looking to add an experienced Audit Supervisor to their expanding team - the ideal candidate will hold a combination of strong technical and analytical skills combined with first rate client handling ability.
* Liaising with managers to undertake audit risk assessments and planning
* Supporting Seniors with the delivery of cost-effective audits
* Site visits to assess the progress of audits and provide guidance and support to on-site staff
* Extensive liaising with clients throughout the audit processes of planning, fieldwork and completion
* Completion of audit file reviews and supporting junior staff to clear review points
* Involvement in ACA students' training and development and staff review process.
The ideal candidate criteria:
* Recently qualified or experienced ACA or ACCA
* Excellent technical skills
* Varied statutory audit and accounts preparation experience
* A team approach to working and a 'cando' attitude
* Ability to delegate to and supervise junior staff
* Ability to work under pressure to a high standard
* Good IT skills and receptive to technology changes
Salary - Up to £45,000 dependant on experience.
For more information on this Audit Team Leader positions, please either apply directly or contact Harry Ellis at AJ Chambers as we specialise in Accountancy Practice roles throughout the UK. If this role isn't for you but you do possess many of the requirements then please do get in contact with us as we may be able to offer a more suitable role
NRG Resourcing Ltd