Pharmaceutical Health Economics Manager
Posted on Jan 20, 2019 by Anonymous
Key roles and responsibilities for the Pharmaceutical Health Economics Manager
* Work in conjunction with global HEOR (Health Economics and Outcomes Research) function to develop cost utility analysis models and other payer-related materials for HTA.
* Tailor final deliverables to meet UK HTA needs, via "hands on" approach.
* Write cost-effectiveness section for submissions to NICE, SMC and AWMSG, working collaboratively with UK Payer Evidence colleagues and Medical team.
* Represent the company to a high standard at appraisal committee meetings.
* Provide strategic input into pricing strategy, evidence needs etc.
* Manage outsourcing of health economics projects.
* Publish results of cost-effectiveness analyses in peer-reviewed journals.
Minimum requirements for the Pharmaceutical Health Economics Manager
* You will have a Postgraduate qualification in Health Economics, ideally with a first degree in Economics, Life Sciences, Mathematics or similar.
* Minimum of 3 years' experience of developing HE content for HTA submissions in either a HEOR (Health Economics and Outcomes Research) agency or in the Pharma Industry.
* Oncology experience is desirable.
* Experience of training non-Health Economists in the effective delivery of HE outputs.
* Current driving licence with no more than 6 points.
2 stage process.
Flexible salary and benefits DOE.
If you want to hear more about this role please send us your CV by clicking 'apply now