Service Architect - DV Cleared
Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Anonymous
Are you looking for … a secure and stable career with longevity, recognition and opportunity? As Europe's leading privately owned technology solutions provider, we can offer you exactly that. Our people are passionate, focused, driven, determined, flexible and motivated and are richly rewarded for their commitment. If this sounds like what you're looking for, then we look forward to meeting you.
• As directed by the Opportunity Review Board / CSI Branch, architect service solutions in response to consultancy and system integrator requirements
• Design solutions with fully detailed costs utilising standard cost models
• Provide detailed responses to service and solution requirements as part of a formal tender process
• Active involvement in the bid process, developing relevant and pertinent proposal material for inclusion into Customer proposals
• Contribute to building of new resilient and repeatable service models ensuring that any new information gained is fed back through change control to the business
• Lead or participate in Due Diligence in order to validate architected solutions
• Provide a solution overview including costs and services to the transition team prior to the commencement of transition and service take-on
• Work with the Customer Management, Service Delivery and Transition Teams to develop or enhance existing services based on market or customer knowledge/feedback
• Proactivity engage with the CSI solution and service community to identify new opportunities in their existing customer base and new bid pursuit
• In support of the SCC Sales Structure attend Customer meetings and proactively introduce and develop service opportunities
• Support the development of relationships with customers, actively promoting services solutions
Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
* Minimum 5 years experience in IT services industry, at least 2 which have involved the development of deskside support managed service solutions including IT maintenance services
* Exposure to government (preferably secure government) business to help push the National Security and Defence agenda
* Hold or who have held DV clearance within the last twelve months.
* Experience of working with customers in a Sales / Pre Sales development role, preferably working within a channel sales environment.
* Knowledge / experience of deskside support, maintenance & support, Service Desk, data centre, managed print and product supply solutions.
* Experience of assisting system integrators in the production of large bids and proposals for managed services solutions is desirable
* Excellent understanding of service methodologies and approaches; preferably with some previous IT operational management or sales experience
* Understand the key commercial and operational drivers and interdependencies which are inherent within any complex service
* Excellent verbal, written communication and presentations skills together with the ability to deliver customer presentations
* Strong commercial background including contract negotiation skills and demonstrable understanding of the costs associated with the provisions of broad managed service solutions
* Comfortable with the manipulation of significant electronic documentation typically within the Microsoft Office suite
At SCC, we take the security and privacy of your data very seriously, any data we hold will be in accordance with the new Data protection legislation (GDPR) which comes into effect on 25th May 2018.
Please note that the email will require a response from you in order to allow SCC to process your data In line with the above