Service Architect - Managed Services
Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Anonymous
Are you looking for … a secure and stable career with longevity, recognition and opportunity? As Europe's leading privately owned technology solutions provider, SCC can offer you exactly that. Our people are passionate, focused, driven, determined, flexible and motivated and are richly rewarded for their commitment. If this sounds like what you're looking for, then we look forward to meeting you.
Overall Job Purpose: Provide Pre sales support to our Services Annuity business with experience of outsourcing comprehensive services from Service Desk to Infrastructure Support.
- As directed by the Opportunity Review Board architect service solutions in response to customer requirements
- Provide solution detail including full detailed costs utilising standard cost models
- Provide detailed responses to service and solution requirements as part of a formal tender process
- Contribute to building of new resilient and repeatable service models ensuring that any new information gained is fed back through change control to the business
- Lead or participate in due diligence in order to validate architected solutions
- Provide a solution overview including costs and services to the transition team prior to the commencement of transition and service take-on.
- Work with Customer Management, Service Delivery and Transition Teams to develop or enhance existing services based on market or customer knowledge/feedback
- In support of the SCC Sales Structure, attend Customer meetings in response to, or proactively introduce and develop, service opportunities
- Active involvement in the bid process, developing relevant and pertinent proposal material for inclusion into Customer proposals
Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- Extensive previous experience in the IT Industry which has involved the development of Managed Service Solutions with experience of outsourcing comprehensive services from Service Desk to Infrastructure Support
- Experience of assisting sales personnel in the production of large bids and proposals for Managed Services Solutions
- Excellent understanding of service methodologies and approaches
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills together with the ability to deliver customer presentations to board level
- Strong commercial background including contract negotiation and costing knowledge
- Educated to Graduate Level or equivalent with excellent numerical skills
- ITIL qualified to a minimum of foundation level
At SCC, we take the security and privacy of your data very seriously, any data we hold will be in accordance with the new Data protection legislation (GDPR) which comes into effect on 25th May 2018.
Please note that the email will require a response from you in order to allow SCC to process your data In line with the above