Machinery Maintenance 1st shift
Posted on Jan 15, 2019 by PeopleReady
Responsible for all machinery maintenance duties as assigned specializing in mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems in complex equipment.
- Maintain all machinery, machine tools, and keep equipment in good operating condition with minimal supervision.
- Assist in all phases of the installation of new equipment.
- Effectively troubleshoot machinery performance problems, plan repair methods and time required, and order replacement parts and material.
- Operate material handling equipment in compliance with all safety requirements.
- Wear personal protective equipment and follow safety instructions as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities):
Must have high school diploma or equivalent. Must have extensive formal technical education and training in electricity, electronics, hydraulics, and PLC's. Must demonstrate proficient performance of all Class B and C Machine Maintenance essential duties. Will consider electrical plus one other skill
- Must be able to stand for 75% of the working day.
- Must be able to manually move, lift, carry, pull, or push objects weighing approximately 50lbs on a regular basis.
- Must be able to stoop, kneel, crawl, bend, and reach several times a day.
- Must be able to climb stairs and ladders frequently.
- Must be able to work in and around dust, fumes, and odors.
- Must be able to work in high places.
- Must be able to tolerate a hot work environment seasonally, when summer outdoor temperatures combine with residual heat from machines
This is a Temp-Perm position, $16.-$22hr. based on experienceJB.0.00.LN