Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Anonymous
£25,000- £30000 Basic negotiable DOE
**Well established, employee focussed organisation**
We are working with a major player within the Financial Services industry with a National presence, who are looking to add two trainee Paraplanners to their team.
The trainee paraplanners will help support the Paraplanners, by carrying out research and in-depth writing of reports.
This role does provide career progression, as my client is willing to develop Trainee-Paraplanners into Paraplanners and then on to full Financial Advisors, as they like to develop staff from within the business.
* Excellent report and research skills.
* Helping to ensure all client files are compliant.
* Helping the Paraplanner with the preparation of advice letters, financial plans and reports.
* General day to day admin tasks to support the Paraplanner's.
* Helping the Paraplanner to prepare documents for presentations and for client review meetings.
* Willing to learn and take on-board in-house training and learn the company process and policies.
* Strong written & verbal communication skills.
* To be able to assist other members of staff, as well as providing support to the Paraplanners.
* To have the relevant knowledge of TCF & how it's implemented within the workplace.
* Previous experience of working within an IFA firm in a financial administration role would be beneficial