Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Anonymous
£30,000- 45,000 Basic
**Well established, employee focussed organisation**
We are working with a major player within the Financial Services industry who are looking to add two experienced Paraplanners to their team.
The roles are important for the business which is why they are looking for someone with experience within a Paraplanner role previously as they will need to hit the ground running.
The Paraplanner will support the advisers technically, by carrying out research in depth and writing reports.
This role does provide career progression, as my client are willing to develop Paraplanners into Advisers.
The successful Paraplanners must be fully qualified or working towards full qualification!!
* Achieved or working towards CII Level 4 Diploma
* Excellent report and research skills
* Ensure all client files are compliant
* Creating and maintain of clients' cash flow forecasts and balance sheets
* The preparation of advice letters, financial plans and reports.
* General day to day admin tasks to support the advisers
* Presentations and preparing documents for client meetings and reviews.
* Willing to learn and take on board in house training and learn the company process and policies.
* Strong written & verbal communication skills.
* To be able to assist other members of staff, as well as providing support to the Advisers.
* To have the relevant knowledge off TCF & how it's implemented within the workplace