Posted on Jan 21, 2019 by Anonymous
We have a relaxed and friendly atmosphere with a welcoming team and we're now looking for the next key individual to help in our ambition to grow the business in the coming months.
We require passionate and enthusiastic staff focussed on delivering excellent customer service and in return we offer a friendly environment and the benefits outlined below.
Hours: Working hours will be between 7am to 3pm Monday to Saturday. Full time or part time applicants can be considered (Minimum 16 hours per week).
Location: Colwyn Bay
Salary: £8-10 per hour depending on experience
• Preparing fresh food
• Light cooking and baking (soups, paninis, specials, cakes)
• To work in accordance with FSA food standards/legislation
• Stock ordering, control and rotation
• Accurate record keeping
• Involved in the training of new kitchen team members
• Maintaining a clean, tidy and hygienic work area including cleaning and washing up
• To open/close café when needed
• Some lone working
• Excellent organisational skills
• Previous similar experience in a busy kitchen
• Level 2 Food Hygiene Certificate and a high level of personal hygiene/appearance
• Knowledge of food, food hygiene and food preparation (including hazard analysis and critical control points)
• The ability to think quickly and work under pressure
• Good communication skills including the ability to build strong relationships with staff and customers
• Strong leadership and motivating skills - leading other team members by example.
• Honesty and trustworthiness
• Sundays/evenings/bank holidays off
• Complimentary food and drink
• A friendly and supportive working environment
• Training opportunities and career progression
How to apply:
Please apply here and we will send you details of how to get further information about the job and the next steps.
If you think you have what it takes for the Cafe Cook vacancy, then please apply today