Product Support Engineer/Technical Customer Services
Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Anonymous
* Working within the Technical Service Department, providing complaint support within Technical Services, ensuring all standards of performance are achieved in processing adjustments.
* Customer Services, Complaint Handling, Reporting
* Responsible for answering consumer, dealer enquiries via the telephone, social media and email.
* Providing accurate reports of Product performance to Sales and Marketing for use in customer contract negotiation and product positioning.
* Liaising with Account Managers, General Managers, Field Service Managers, Marketing Product Managers, General Public, Distributor Customers
* Responsible for answering consumer and dealer enquiries via the telephone emails and other media
* Technical Service - Answering and resolving queries via the telephone, liaising with Technical Department for assistance.
* Ability to deal with conflict resolution and diagnose/resolve problems.
* Technical Helpline Service - Accuracy and attention to detail whilst dealing with customers via the telephone.
Preference given to those from the following backgrounds: -
Tyre Fitting or Vehicle Technician background
Automotive Industry in a Customer Services capacity or Product Support capacity
Conflict Resolution experience
A varied role 70% Office based/30% Warehouse based
Technical experience/Engineering background
Good MS Office skills - Word, Excel, SAP, Outlook
Car driver essential - the role is mainly based in Rugby
* Minimum of 3 years + experience within Complaint handling and Customer Services
* Good working knowledge of MS Office - Word, Excel and Access.
* Strong attention to detail - for technical information
* This role will be based at the following locations (Lutterworth and Rugby) - Car driver essential
* Preference given to those with a background within the Automotive Industry or Experience dealing with Commercial Vehicles.
* Candidates need to be physically fit, there will be some heavy lifting involved with this role.
Hours of work 8 am - 4 pm or 9 am - 5 pm
Location - Lutterworth and Rugby
Salary £25,000 - £30,000 per annum