Customer Response Claims Advisor
Posted on Jan 21, 2019 by Anonymous
Provide administrative and operational support to the Claims Department and contribute to the general success of the department.
* Label all incoming documentation and post and save to files in Case Management System.
* Deal with initial client and TP Insurer calls.
* Responsible for managing and monitoring new cases allocated into the team.
* Clear any outstanding post and document queues.
* Send out all post.
* Maintaining spread sheet data.
* Distribution of incoming post and faxes.
* Stationery Orders.
* Chase medical appointments and outstanding medical reports.
* Ad Hoc requests for administrative support.
* Perform to a high level in a target orientated environment.
* To undertake any other tasks as deemed relevant and reasonable by the business.
* Excellent MS Office knowledge, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
* Strong audio typing and general typing skills.
* Good analytical, numeric and literacy skills.
* Commitment to delivering excellent client care for each of our clients.
* Accountable for achieving objectives in a fast paced environment whilst maintaining high standards of work quality and client care.
* Good attention to detail and strong organisational and time management skills.
* Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing at all levels.
* Maintains a positive attitude, self-motivated and uses own initiative.
* Team player who acts as a role model to your colleagues, with a desire to help and support.
* Robust - able to deal with changing circumstances and challenging situations whilst still achieving objectives.
* Takes opportunities to develop and stretch yourself, and be passionate about developing your career in personal injury.
There is the opportunity for high performing individuals to move into different departments across the business to expand their knowledge and experience, and develop a career within Minster Law
Minster Law Ltd
KES Solutions UK Limited
Douglas Scott Legal Recruitment