Posted on Jan 21, 2019 by Anonymous
Purpose of the Role
Responsible for ensuring all manufactured products are costed accurately to allow senior personnel to make informed decisions on costing for clients. The candidate will also work with the Technical and Sales team to assist with costing for new product development. You will be a key part of the financial team and will support stock takes and produce month/year end accounts.
* A proactive finance professional with experience of cost accounting within a manufacturing environment
* Recognised qualification or QBE will be considered
* Be experienced at performing and managing stock takes
* Solid technical ability
* Strong analytical skills
* Experience of MRP or ERP Systems
* High level of IT skills in Excel, Pivot Tables, VLookup etc
* Ability to costs raw materials and production costs for new products
* Experience of working closely with external auditors
* Proven track record of cost savings within a production environment
This is a fantastic opportunity to secure employment. The role will offer diversity and a challenge and would suit candidates looking for a role that offers a strong degree of autonomy.
Please apply with CV in confidence, to TRF Professional, a division of The Recruitment Fix Ltd