New Business Development Manager
Posted on Jan 21, 2019 by Anonymous
Basic up to £30K Depending on Experience, with £50K to £60K OTE
Our Client is looking for a highly experienced New Business Sales Consultant with responsibilities for securing new customers both retail and corporate, help manage existing database of corporate customers, convert incoming retail sales enquiries into customers and help the team to provide sales support to a network of field based sales agents. The role requires a sharp focus on delivering new customer signings, at the required levels of volume and revenue.
• To identify, engage with and then convert the mid-range turnover and revenue generating new business prospects for bothCorporate and Third party channels. The role will be completely self-reliant for finding retail and corporate prospects and any appointment-making required.
• Undertake regular detailed commercial reviews of the sales pipeline to identify areas of opportunity and risks towards success - enabling the effective management of short, medium and long term deliverables.
• Through personal commitment to training, build a comprehensive understanding of all products, processes, services and USP's to allow appropriate client needs to be met.
• To take a consultative approach with prospects, in order to uncover explicit needs and requirements ensuring these are then met through a considered and professional solution that maximizes the potential of opportunity.
• Ensure that all contact and conversations with prospective and new customers are accurately recorded within defined SLAs in the company data systems.
• Work effectively with all team members to help generate a supportive team culture.
• Quickly develop a clear understanding of all Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and ensure these are prioritised and achieved on a daily, weekly & monthly basis.
• Display positive behaviours at all times that encourage other channel colleagues and promote a positive working environment.
• Contribute and commit to creating a personal development plan that addresses all training and development needs to deliver monthly sales & revenue targets and future career aspirations.
• Other duties from time to time as directed by the management team
Essential Skills and Experience
• A clear understanding of all products and USP's with the ability to consult effectively and then match features and benefits to each individual customer and demonstrate positive outcomes.
• Immaculate presentation and communication skills allied with an adept commercial awareness.
• Capable of negotiation at Director Level.
• Self starter with strong self-motivational skills with the ability to work collaboratively towards personal and the teams target and revenue goals.
• A demonstrable ability to develop key relationships and network at board level externally.
• Ability to prospect effectively using communications campaigns, data management and an ability to challenge the status quo in order to deliver against stretching targets.
• Entrepreneurial skills underpinned by an aspirational drive.
• Use the company database systems to effectively manage their personal pipeline to maximise all selling opportunities for now and future.
• Have good insight on all elements of the automotive and fleet market, up to date with market changes and fluctuations. A business user of social media platforms.
• Is well read and with a good understanding of all competitor propositions and can readily articulate these.
• Previous experience of selling contract hire and leasing within the Motor industry or motor trade retails sales will be distinctly advantageous.
Mobile phone and company car after qualifying period.
Please apply by email or call (phone number removed)
BMS Performance Ltd