Posted on Jan 20, 2019 by Anonymous
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to begin a successful career within an excellent working environment!
This role reports directly to a designated Account Manager and the purpose of the post is to support the Account Manager in ensuring client projects are delivered on time and to budget. Provide a high quality service to designated clients on a daily basis ensuring all their queries are dealt with in a professional and efficient manner.
Responsibilities of the role include (but are not limited to):
• To ensure the clients advertising campaigns, both offline and online are managed on a daily basis.
• Manage marketing schedules for designated clients on a daily basis.
• Communicating the client's needs to the creative team, through discussions with the client, Account Manager and any appropriate research, providing a written brief with resources, if required, into the studio.
• Briefing jobs throughout each stage of a project, processing amends and arranging for artworking/development to be carried out accordingly using co-efficient.
• Liaise closely with internal teams to ensure work for clients is completed on time and to budget.
• Respond to all client requirements in a timely and efficient manner.
• In conjunction with the Account Manager, build effective relationships with the clients.
• Take direction from the Account Manager and regularly report campaign success, analysis and results both to the Account Manager and to clients.
• Manage all invoicing for designated clients.
• Any other adhoc duties as requested by the Account Manager.
• Previous experience of supporting clients is desirable but not essential.
• Experience of working within an agency environment is desirable.
• Experience of liaising with a number of different stakeholders.
• Experience of invoicing and quoting processes.
The ideal candidate will posses the following skill set:
• Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent planning and organisational skills.
• Exceptional attention to detail.
• Excellent computer skills, including the Microsoft suite.
Salary 16,000 - £18,000
Please note due to our clients location you must have your own form of transport