International Relocation Consultant
Posted on Jan 21, 2019 by Anonymous
Now is a great to join our education services group in the upswing of large growth and expansion, opening many opportunities for personal career and team development and progression.
Our international teacher recruitment team works with two of the leading UK agencies to place teachers from around the world into classrooms in the UK, the Middle East and China.
We require dedicated team members to fill the role of an onboarding consultants, who act as the vital coordinators between our sales teams and overseas recruitment offices.
The purpose of the onboarding consultant is to assist all overseas teachers with their relocation to the UK. The onboarding consultant will also be responsible for retention of the overseas candidates once they have arrived.
* Aiding teachers in transitioning and settling in the UK
* Organising and attending group induction days
* Organising teacher socials
* Coordinating training sessions
* Ensuring teachers are compliant upon arrival
* Assisting with finding accommodation solutions
Successful candidates will:
* Have a desire to enable and assist teachers on their international teaching journey
* Have a good understanding of the UK education system
* Be able to build and maintain close relationships with all our overseas teachers
Experience teaching internationally is desired but not necessary.
These positions are available in our London (UK), Melbourne (Australia) and Burlington(Canada)