Property Administrator (Estate Agent)
Posted on Jan 15, 2019 by Anonymous
Responsibilities will include
* Advertising and marketing properties
* Arranging viewings, check-ins and check-outs
* Preparing tenancy agreements and pre-move in paperwork
* Conducting tenant references
* Dealing with repairs and maintenance issues and liaising with relevant contractors
* Handling tenant notices
* Being a point of contact for any tenant enquiries
* Conducting monthly property inspections
* Managing social media campaigns
* General office administrative duties
To be considered for this role, you'll be a confident communicator with great customer service skills. The successful candidate will be well organised, efficient, with a keen eye for detail. You'll work closely alongside the Directors to ensure the smooth running of the company day to day, and as such, a problem-solving, can-do attitude is essential. Previous experience working within property is not necessary as training will be provided, however experience working in an administrative and customer service role would be advantageous.
Due to the nature of the role, candidates must have a driving licence and own car and be computer literate.
The working hours are Monday - Friday 9am - 2.30pm (flexibility on these hours may be considered), plus alternate Saturdays.
The salary offered will depend on experience, from £18,000 - £24,000 (pro-rata)