Estate Agent (Sales Neg, Lettings Neg or Combo)
Posted on Jan 21, 2019 by Anonymous
This market leader would look at either a lettings negotiator, a sales negotiator or someone to do a combo role of both sales & lettings.
Main Responsibilities: -Lettings Negotiator
* Promote yourself and the company offering within your local community/area through social media/local events/networking
* To bring property onto the market using the correct comparable evidence to ensure they Let quickly and efficiently at the correct market value
* Making sure your diary is managed correctly to ensure you are able to attend all of the appointments booked by yourself and for yourself by the office team
* Offering the best customer service without fail to every customer showing interest in the brand
* Handle the portfolio of managed properties
* Grow the Lettings portfolio
Experience Required:- Sales Negotiator
Knowledge & Experience:
* 1 Years + experience within an Estate Agency Environment
* Outstanding customer service, immaculate presentation and attention to detail
* Good sales experience and not afraid of hitting the phones to generate sales
* Good local knowledge and the ability to carry out detailed research to ensure correct pricing and advice
* A desire to drive your career forward within the company
* Self-motivated and the ability to generate your own leads and opportunities
The full time Estate Agent role is permanent and are based in Borehamwood, covering a territory. The firm are paying between £15,000 - £20,000 Depending on Experience, plus commission and plus car allowance (You will need to have your own car for this role). Based in & covering Borehamwood, Barnet, Finchley and surrounding areas
If this Lettings / Sales Negotiator position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Steve at Recruitment Hunters
"Let us do the hunting...so you don't have to!"
Recruitment Hunters is an independent recruitment agency based in Cambridgeshire who place permanent & contract staff into firms across East Anglia (Cambridgeshire, Suffolk & Norfolk) & West London. We focus on 4 main sectors from Commercial, Accountancy, Engineering to Technical. The types of roles we recruit for as follows: Administration, Accounts, Customer Service, Logistics, Credit Control, Ledger Clerks, Sales, Account Management, Management, IT, HR, Directors, Engineering, Accountants, Analysts, Insurance, Technical, Public Relations, Marketing, Design, Legal, Call Centre, Receptionists, Pa's, Bi-Lingual, Field Sales, Graduates, Juniors, Mortgage Underwriters, Banking & everything in-between.
Estate Agency, Estate Agent, Sales Negotiator, Lettings Negotiator, Agent, Sales, Property, Borehamwood, Herts, Barnet, Finchley