Posted on Jan 20, 2019 by Anonymous
The main purpose of the role is to be the main conduit between the assigned clients and my client to ascertain their clients' needs and ensure their projects are delivered within set timescales and to budget. To build relationships with the clients and proactively work with them to create as many business opportunities as possible.
Responsibility of the role include (but are not limited to):
- In conjunction with the Account Managers, liaise with assigned clients to create a project brief and understand their requirements.
- To create a close working relationship with existing and potential clients including attending client meetings and new business pitches.
- Liaise closely with internal teams in order to produce the projects for clients and new business proposals.
- Work to set timescales and budgets in order to meet the targets set by clients.
- Proactively pursue additional work from assigned clients.
- Responding proactively to all client requirements.
- Delegate work as appropriate to the Account Managers.
- Manage the Account Managers effectively to ensure they are achieving their targets and are motivated in their roles.
- Any other adhoc duties as requested by the Client Services Director.
The ideal candidate with possess the following experience -
- Account management experience at a senior level.
- Experience of creating new business opportunities.
- Experience of handling a variety of accounts and dealing with a number of different stakeholders.
- Previous experience of managing a small team.
Due to the clients location you must have your own form of transport.
Working hours - Monday - Friday, 9am - 5:30pm with 1 hour lunch.
Parking available on site.
Salary - £32,000 - £37,000 + Bonus scheme