Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Anonymous
Salary: £28,000-£33,000 Depending on Experience
Our client is a leading and innovative distributor who brings new products to market. They are a successful company who have been trading for over 20 years and are committed to growing the business further. Our client is looking for a new Marketing Manager who can use their experience to help them stand out from the crowd.
Your responsibilities will include:-
* Driving campaigns for channel partners - understanding their message and mission
* Generating leads for channel sales through marketing expertise
* Customer engagement - relationships and more
* Generate leads through effective marketing
* Ideally you will be IT savvy or from the sector
* Need to have excellent business to business communication skills as you will work very closely with the partners and sales people with clients
* Developing marketing strategies/plans in line with the business objectives
* Delivering targeted marketing campaigns
* Creating content
* Copywriting for the website, promotional material and campaigns
* Development and maintenance of the website and social medial channels
* Data Analytics - Understand key audiences to help drive campaign results
* Reporting - Monitor and measure effectiveness of all campaigns/marketing activity
* Previous experience and ideally qualification relevant to this role
Experience of working as a Marketing Manager or Senior Marketing Executive is preferred along with passion for content, brand and communication and a desire to work for a business where you can see the real impact of your contributions. This role may be ideal for an experienced and skilled marketing professional wanting to take the next step.
A marketing qualification (Degree or Professional) would be preferred.
The successful candidate will be commercially minded and be looking for a welcoming business where they feel valued and professionally challenged. You can expect autonomy in the role.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://(url removed)/candidate-privacy
Mandeville Retail Limited
Galloway's Society for the Blind