Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Tradewind Recruitment
Tradewind are currently looking for a Behaviour Specialist HLTA with EBD experience to work in an OFSTED rated 'Good' Alternative Provision in Blackburn. This challenging school caters for KS3 and KS4 pupils with emotional and behavioural difficulties.
They are currently looking for a Behaviour Specialist HLTA with EBD experience to plan and deliver a variety of lessons, managing up to 8 pupils. You will be based offsite and you will have an additional TA with you as support. This is a full time/long term post and has the potential to go permanent.
We are looking for:
• Strong behaviour and classroom management
• Experience working with students with EBD
• Commitment to the school and their students
• Degree or HLTA status
• Experience supporting Pupils with EHC Plans and Social and Emotional Behaviour Difficulties
The Alternative Provision offers fantastic facilities for their students and staff. Staff are made to feel valued and part of the team. There may be the opportunity to study towards further qualifications and training such as Teacher Training.
The Alternative Provision school is located just off the M65 with free parking, if you are traveling by public transport there is local buses running every 20 minutes, with a two-minute walk to the school.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
• We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
• We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
• Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
• Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
• Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
• Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
• Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
If you are interested in this position please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. For more information please don't hesitate to get in touch on (phone number removed).
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer